How To join Pak Army After Graduation?
If you’re amongst the nation patriots and want to join Pak army after graduation, this post is for you. Here you’ll realize all the guidance and details concerning joining Pakistan Army once you’ve got done your Intermediate as (F.A, F.SC), Bachelors (B.A, B.SC, and B.S.)
Pakistan Army is that the defenders of the nation. They’re extraordinarily valued and respected. Pakistani nationals who need to get respectable jobs and serve the government should join Pakistan Army because it’s a job full of pride and honor. Each male and female candidates are eligible to use for posts, relying upon the need specified in the job opening.
Detailed information on the way to join Pak army after graduation, Inter, FA, FSC, BA, BSC, BS:
Pakistan Army offers multiple employment openings for Intermediate (F.A, F.SC) pass or Bachelors (B.A, B.SC, B.S) Graduates under the Permanent Regular Commission wherever PMA Long Couse (L/C), Technical Cadet Course (TCC), Army Medical (AM) trainee Course and armed forces Nursing Service (AFNS) is obtainable.
As mentioned earlier, candidates bearing Pakistani citizenship are eligible to use for the Pakistan Army. Therefore, Pakistani patriots from each nook and corner of the country, holding any domicile are available to apply.
- Though, female candidates applying for the post of armed forces Nursing Services (AFNC) B.Sc. Nursing should be unmarried, either widowed separated or divorced without encumbrances.
- Male candidates who need to use for Pakistan must be eligible.
- Female candidates applying for the post of armed forces Nursing Services (AFNC) trained nurse as Lieutenant could also be married or unmarried.
- For females, the minimum needed height is 5 ft. (152 centimetres).
- For males, the minimum required height is 5 ft. 4 inches (162.5 centimetres).
- the weight for each male and females should be consistent with the Body Mass Index (BMI).
The following conditions create a candidate ineligible for selection in the Pakistan Army. Therefore these should be mostly known:
- Candidates that are declared medically unfit by Medical or appeal Medical Board, military hospital MH or CMH.
- Candidates double mentioned as “Not suggested by ISSB/GHQ choice Board (review Committee)”.
- The candidate that has been condemned by the court of law for any ethical depravity.
- Candidates that are dismissed or have once withdrawn from any of the armed forces or Government Job throughout training or duty for misconduct, character, immoral activity, inefficient profile or unsuitability.
- The candidate that has been convicted by the court of law for any moral turpitude.
Testing and Selection Procedure:
Everyone documented the fact that choice procedures in Pakistan Army aren’t as simple because of the other jobs. The candidates are created to undergo multiple robust testing procedures, and various interviews before the ultimate choice for Pakistan Army is done.
The following tests and interviews are taken/done counting:
- Written test (Academic Qualification based)
- Intelligence test
- Psychologic analysis Physically take a look at (Running test by 1 mile (1.6 kilometres) long run in 8 1/2 minutes, 15 pushups and sit-ups in two minutes, three chin-ups in two minutes, ditch crossing, etc.)
- Medical test
How to Apply?
The interested candidates should look for Pakistan Army jobs and keep a track on the Pakistan Army website, i.e. https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk since each Pakistan Army job gap declared is updated within the induction and careers section of Pakistan Army web site. The candidates World Health Organization need to register through the web should apply on the Pakistan Army website offered earlier. The candidates should have a valid email address to be able to apply and receive email notifications.
Besides, if you’ll not keep track of the Pakistan Army website, you’ll follow our website https://jobspage.pk/ for most recent job updates. It’s a one time job, and you’ll receive desktop notifications, job updates and email notifications from the North American nation. All you’ve got to do is click the bell icon on the lower right corner of the screen and enter your email within the subscription box to keep receiving desktop notifications and email updates.
Once candidates are known regarding the Pakistan Army job openings and therefore the eligibility criteria are clear, the candidate should head to their nearest Army choice and recruitment Center (AS&RC) to get themselves registered and allotted a roll number to join Pak army after graduation.